When: Thursday, February 28, 6:30–9:00PM
Where: American Enterprise Institute, 1150 17th St NW, Washington, DC
If you’re new to DC and seeking to establish yourself, this is a must-attend event for you. Don’t miss your chance to meet key players in the policy world, get practical tips for effective connecting, and put your learning to work — all in one evening!
Join America’s Future Foundation, the American Enterprise Institute, and the Institute for Humane Studies for a panel discussion featuring young professionals and, of course, plenty of mingling time.
A reception with heavy hors d’oeuvres will follow the panel.
- Scott Drenkard, Tax Foundation
- Lori Sanders, American Enterprise Institute
- Jonathan Slemrod, Policy Adviser, US Senate
- Katherine Timpf, Communications Manager, Campus Reform
Want a head start? Ask yourself the following questions to assess your existing networking savvy:
- Have you sought out a mentor?
- Do you carry business cards?
- Have you asked a potential professional contact to coffee or lunch in the past month?
Registration for this event is now closed. Walk-ins will be accepted.