Our campus Executive Councils consist of up to six hand-selected student leaders per school who—with funding and resources from AEI—promote campus dialogue surrounding free enterprise and American leadership. Each prospective Executive Council member must apply on an individual basis for one of the six positions at his or her school.
Click here for a list of currently active Executive Councils.
SUBMIT A LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION
Applications are currently being accepted on a rolling basis. Please submit your application as soon as possible, or your school’s Council may fill up. (Click here to see the current status of each school.) Even if your campus’s Council is full, submit your application and we will consider you as soon as space opens up.
- Lead AEI’s campus outreach at your college or university
- Participate in exclusive networking dinners and events with top entrepreneurs, business leaders, and scholars
- Attend leadership conferences in Washington, DC, and other key cities
- Organize campus events including lectures, debates, reading groups, and more
- Gain access to AEI resources, speakers, funding, and day-to-day support from AEI staff
- Create and organize an all-day policy conference featuring panels, keynote addresses, and networking receptions. Work with AEI staff to build an agenda, invite speakers, and publicize the event
- Host a “leadership dinner” with 25-30 students and a keynote speaker
- Distribute AEI resources on campus
- Host a student-centered public policy event (Example: student debate or panel discussion)
- Co-sponsor a policy event hosted by another student organization or academic department
- Write an op-ed or article for your school newspaper, a local paper, or a major website leveraging or highlighting AEI scholarship
- Host a live-stream showing of an AEI event in your dorm lounge or student center & host a post-event discussion with attendees
- Organize a student essay competition or video contest, and AEI will share any great pieces on its website
- Organize a monthly book club featuring work authored by AEI scholars or other recommended writers
Set up a phone call with a member of our team!
Scott Fyall, [email protected], 202-828-6028