Opportunities on campus
AEI on Campus connects top college students across the country with the ideas, research, and community of the American Enterprise Institute. Members of our growing student network share AEI’s commitment to build a better world by expanding the potential for human flourishing through free enterprise and American leadership.
Our campus network will start a new conversation on campus centered on expanding liberty, increasing individual opportunity, and strengthening free enterprise. Students will receive coaching and support from AEI, access to our network of scholars and supporters, and opportunities to attend conferences at our headquarters in Washington, DC.
WHY JOIN AEI ON CAMPUS?
- You want to elevate the level of dialogue on your campus and be part of a national network of highly talented leaders and scholars.
- You believe that all of us should have the opportunity to pursue happiness, to match our skills with out passions, and to be rewarded on the basis of our hard work and merit.
- You want to help create a country and world where more people are able to escape poverty and to flourish.
- You are concerned that the political system is not working, but you believe there are ways to change it for the better.
- You are interested in the world of ideas and in having your mind and arguments sharpened by great thinkers.
- You want to connect with some of the most successful people in business, academia, journalism, politics, and public policy.
LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTS ON CAMPUS
Students involved with AEI on Campus work to create a real competition of ideas on their campuses by ensuring that their classmates are exposed to the best research, writing, and thinking coming out of AEI. By joining this network, you’ll build deep ties with other members of the AEI community—students, scholars, staff, and a national network of supporters. You will have an opportunity to bring to campus new policy approaches grounded in a belief in the power of free enterprise as a force for increasing human flourishing around the world.
Interested in applying? Know of a great student you'd like to refer to the program? Contact Scott Fyall at [email protected].
Click below to apply for a leadership position on your campus Executive Council.
AEI's Student Network is our broader community of student leaders across the country.
Please join us for a broader exploration of targeted interventions that provide real promise for reducing health disparities, limiting or delaying the onset of chronic health conditions, and improving the performance of the US health care system.
Join us for a panel discussion that seeks to comprehend the comprehensives and to determine the role these schools play in the nation’s college completion agenda.
Please join AEI’s Center for Internet, Communications, and Technology Policy for a conference to address key steps we can take, as members of the global community, to maintain a free Internet.
Please join us as House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI) unveils a new set of policy reforms aimed at reducing poverty and increasing upward mobility throughout America.
We welcome you to join us at AEI as POLITICO’s Ben White moderates a lively debate between Tim Carney, one of the bank’s fiercest critics, and Tony Fratto, one of the agency’s staunchest defenders.