AEI on Campus – Student Ambassadors
Student Ambassadors take a leadership role at schools not yet on AEI’s core target list, laying the groundwork for enhanced future programming. Our Ambassadors partner with AEI to promote a competition of ideas on campus, working to expand liberty, increase individual opportunity, and strengthen free enterprise.
Opportunities and responsibilities:
- Host forums for discussion on campus
- Attend campus events, including debates and reading discussion groups
- Participate in virtual policy discussions with scholars, policymakers, and business leaders
- Attend regional gatherings and the summer Idea Summit in Washington, DC
- Provide AEI resources to students
Join us at AEI as the Right Honorable Liam Fox sits down with Marc Thiessen to discuss and debate whether America’s intelligence agencies have infringed on the personal privacy of US citizens.
How can young people succeed in workplaces dominated by curmudgeons who are judging their every move? At this AEI book event, bestselling author and social scientist Charles Murray will offer indispensable advice for navigating the workplace, getting ahead, and living a fulfilling life.