Political Report logo 130
Subscribe to the AEI Political Report series
View the May 2011 Political Report as an Adobe Acrobat PDF
- The military is the top institution in American life. Three quarters give it high marks; 11 percent give Congress high marks.
- The Bin Laden Bump: Obama’s ratings are up. His handling of the economy isn’t.
- Gas prices continue to drive negative assessments of the economy.
- Does Obama deserve re-election? We examine four major pollsters’ questions.
- Americans on the move: Geographically, the U.S. population is moving south and west. Most Americans live close to where they were born, and 42 percent have a valid passport.
For a complete listing of Political Reports, click here or visit AEI's Political Corner.