|Political Report logo 130|
The bump in positive feelings about the President Obama and Congress in December and January polls is receding. The president is particularly weak among whites, a key demographic group. AEI's Political Report brings you the latest polls and closely examines sources of trouble for the president. There's much more:
- Speaker Boehner: less popular and less unpopular than Speaker Gingrich
- Pain at the pump and presidential (un)popularity
- Attitudes on offshore drilling: drill, baby, drill more?
- Drawing lines in the polling sand on Libya
- Obamacare one year after passage: Patient stable, but not improving
- Americans on public employees: cut benefits, not collective bargaining
- Twenty-six percent wear the union label in Wisconsin
- State and national finances: They're bad! What to do?
- NPR listeners: More upscale, educated, and liberal
- Plus much more: Trump's positive trajectory, the sheen on Sheen