Political Report, June 2011
|Political Report logo 130|
Subscribe to the AEI Political Report series
- How do Americans, Europeans, and the Chinese compare in their attitudes about entrepreneurship?
- We examine entrepreneurship from several angles. Does your education prepare or encourage you to be an entrepreneur? How do you feel about entrepreneurs themselves? How hard is it to start a business? Have you ever tried to start your own business?
- With the final space shuttle launch approaching, Americans continue to be more enthusiastic about space exploration than about paying for it. See how attitudes have changed over time.
- Americans remain extremely proud of their country, but are highly critical of the way things are heading right now.
- How serious are people taking the debt limit debate? What do they think should be done? We investigate ten questions on the issue, paying particular attention to partisan differences.
- We evaluate Obama's performance by looking at his overall approval rating, his handling of economic and foreign policy issues, and how many say they would re-elect him.
- While Obama defeats a generic Republican candidate, how does the stack up against the actual candidates? We examine four pollsters and their comparisons.
- Opinions on the Tea Party-we look at five major pollsters to see if attitudes have changed since last year.