Brief excerpts or quotations from AEI materials accompanied by an acknowledgement of the American Enterprise Institute as the source may be printed in news reports, articles or reviews, as long as they fit within the guidelines below:
- If original work was first published by AEI, permission to reprint (or posting) should be obtained from AEI. In addition, a link to the AEI site piece should be included in reprint/posting.
- If work was first published elsewhere and is reprinted on the AEI site, reprint (or posting) permission should be obtained from the originating publication.
No permission is needed for links to AEI website.
For any questions, contact Christy Sadler (firstname.lastname@example.org; 202.862.5916).
Academic or corporate reproduction requests for AEI Press books should be submitted through the Copyright Clearance Center:
Copyright Clearance Center
222 Rosewood Drive
Danvers, MA 01923
Permission must be obtained from AEI for other requests, including translating, copying, reprinting or reproducing all or any part—including illustrations, photographs, diagrams and graphics—of an article, Outlook, report or web page published by AEI. Permission requests should include:
- Requester's name, affiliation, address, e-mail address, and phone number
- Title of AEI publication or web page
- Author and index number of AEI publication, if applicable
- Page numbers or URLs of specific material to be used from AEI publication or web page
- The way in which AEI material will be used
Please send your requests to Christy Sadler, Senior Editor:
Fax: 202.862.7178, Attn: Christy Sadler, Permissions
Attn: Christy Sadler
1150 Seventeenth Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20036