Follow @AEIdeas on Twitter
Most Popular on AEIdeas
- Nurse practitioners: A solution to America’s primary care crisis
- Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund: Borrowing money to make money?
- Why socialism always fails
- Bonus quotation of the day on trigger warnings for socialist college students….
- 40 years after the Camp David Accords, diplomats misunderstand why it happened
What’s New on AEI
Get the best from AEI each morning
View related content: Foreign and Defense Policy
Landmark victory for Institute for Justice, which deserves Nobel Peace Prize for its ongoing legal efforts advancing human rights
View related content: Carpe Diem
Chalk up another landmark legal victory for the Institute for Justice, which successfully challenged and dismantled Philadelphia’s ‘forfeiture machine’ and forced the city to agree to end its “policing for profit” abuses, ensure due process and establish $3 million compensation fund for victims of city’s unconscionable and unconstitutional forfeiture practices.