Follow @AEIdeas on Twitter
Most Popular on AEIdeas
- Chart of the day (century?): Price changes 1997 to 2017
- The Southern Poverty Law Center has lost all credibility
- America’s top 10 inbound vs. top 10 outbound states: How do they compare on a variety of tax burden, business climate, fiscal health and economic measures?
- The real key to solving the family separation crisis at the border
- By dumping SAT requirement, U Chicago risks admissions fairness
What’s New on AEI
Get the best from AEI each morning
View related content: Technology and Innovation
Although Judge Leon’s decision on the AT&T–Time Warner trial turned largely on the facts, there is perhaps one broader takeaway for the Justice Department: the riskiness of the department’s shift away from behavioral and toward structural remedies to correct for potential anticompetitive effects.