Why Should I Invest in AEI?
- AEI is a community of scholars and supporters guided by three unchanging ideals: expanding liberty, increasing individual opportunity, and strengthening free enterprise.
- AEI's more than sixty fulltime scholars address the broad range of public policy issues—in economics, politics, culture, foreign affairs, and national defense.
- AEI has had more impact than any other policy organization in America. Its work is empirical, evidence-based, and characterized by open debate and independent thinking.
- AEI is the think tank that brought you the Surge...and repeated warnings (alas, ignored) about the financial markets crisis. AEI has always spoken—and will continue to speak—truth to power.
- AEI sees in today's economic and political circumstances not only great challenge but also great opportunity. The Institute is promoting market-driven approaches as the solution to our current woes and not their cause.
- AEI lives or dies on the strength of its ideas—and on its ability to join with our community of supporters (individual, corporate, and foundation) who share those ideas.
- AEI receives the highest four-star ranking of financial efficiency from Charity Navigator, the nation's most utilized evaluator of nonprofit organizations.
More Information About AEI
Why Join AEI?
- Read your personalized Daily Digest
- Check your saved articles
- Save upcoming events
- Sign up for newsletters
AEI on Facebook